What are you looking forward to this autumn in Ireland? Embrace the changing of the seasons as you switch up your style, get cosy at home, enjoy the best of Irish food, and bring the colours of autumn inside. Here are 5 ways to ease into autumn with Town & City Gift Cards.
1. A trip to Hooked. Sample some proper Irish fare at Hooked this autumn. Serving food using the finest, freshest ingredients that County Sligo and the North West of Ireland has to offer, you’ll be tucking into their crispy southern fried Irish chicken breast burger followed by the Hooked proper apple tart, served with Mammy Johnstons ice cream. Part of the Love Sligo Gift Card.
2. A cosy throw. With the nights getting colder, make sure you don’t feel the chill by adding some sumptuous Irish throws to your couches. Aran Islands Knitwear is a third generation family business located in the medieval city of Galway, with lots of pieces to get your home feeling autumn ready, like their supersoft Aran throw, made in Ireland with 100% Merino wool. Part of The Lakes Gift Card.
3. A home makeover. Do you crave that glossy pulled together look for your home but lack the time to pull it all together? Bring in the experts from Moods & Seasons this autumn. Their one hour interior package will give you the advice you need on everything from paint colours and furniture layout to flooring, lighting, accessories and art. They’ll source the items you need too. Result! Part of the Love Drogheda Gift Card.
4. A wardrobe update. We all need a few new bits in our wardrobe to make us feel fabulous this autumn. Head over to Saphyre Boutique, an award winning ladies boutique, and they’ll kit you out with the key autumn pieces you need. Part of the High Street Ashbourne Gift Card.
5. A heaven scent delivery. Indulge in all of the glorious colours of autumn when you treat yourself (or someone else) to some autumn blooms from Heaven Scent Flowers. This family run business promises to make every bouquet a work of art. Part of the Visit Carndonagh Gift Card.
Find more autumn inspiration with your local gift card.